We are looking for a Solutions Architect to help initiate potential customers to our software and manage technical validation in the sales process. You will be primarily responsible for ensuring customers understand our offerings and ultimately have a successful deployment of Replicated. As their primary guide for the initial implementation of our platform in shipping their product, you will provide informed technical advice to customers through the sales process and represent their voice in planning roadmaps.
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and engineering oriented. We value cutting-edge technology and aim to get the most out of emerging open source standards. Our sales team is very technical: our buyers are developers, DevOps engineers, and CTOs who have strong opinions about how software should be built and delivered. You will work closely with our experienced engineering team and our Lead Solutions Architect, strategizing sales approaches and engaging in deep conversations about Replicated’s platform and the DevOps market more broadly. This role is perfect for an engineer who wants to spend more time with customers or who has a background in technical consulting.
We help software companies serve the needs of enterprise customers. Our mission is to shift the landscape of enterprise software, helping organizations of all sizes modernize their application architecture and management. Our tools enable vendors to efficiently ship and manage on-premise, self-hosted versions of their software. These products have had great momentum in the market, attracting customers like HashiCorp, CircleCI, Gradle, and many others. Half of the Fortune 100 deploy applications using our platform.
What you’ll do:
- Lead technical discussions and demos with technical buyers in the process of evaluating Replicated
- Guide customers through the initial implementation of shipping their product with Replicated, providing advice about containerization, automation, our APIs, and shipping software
- Work closely with the Director of Sales on sales strategy
- Represent the voice of the customer in technical discussions and roadmap planning
You should have:
- A very strong technical background: experience with emerging DevOps standards like Docker and Kubernetes are key
- The ability to clearly communicate complicated technical concepts to both a technical and business audience
- Experience managing software deployments
Other things we’re looking for:
- Experience with modern DevOps infrastructure Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and Linux server administration
- Experience working with technical customers in a technical sales or support engineer capacity
- Understanding of security best-practices and policies
- Passion for helping customers succeed in deploying sophisticated applications
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We provide strong health and dental benefits, mandatory vacation, and are eager to advance the skills and careers of our employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.