Replicated builds tools to help software companies serve the needs of enterprise customers. Replicated makes it easy for vendors to ship and manage on-premises, self-hosted versions of their software. Our mission is to improve enterprise software and help software companies of all sizes focus on building their applications, not enterprise compliance.
Replicated has great momentum in the market. Our customers include companies like HashiCorp, CircleCI, NPM and many others. More than one third of the Fortune 100 deploy applications using Replicated. We are hiring an Implementation Engineer to help get our potential customers get started using our software and help manage the technical validation in the sales process.
Replicated’s culture is entrepreneurial, engineering-led and fast moving. We work with cutting edge technology and work to get the most out of emerging open source standards. Our sales process is highly technical: our buyers are developers, DevOps engineers, and CTOs who have strong opinions about how software should be built and delivered. As a result, our sales team must be very technical as well. In this role you will have deep conversations about the Replicated product and the DevOps market more broadly. You will work closely with our experienced engineering team and our Director of Sales to help sure our potential customers understand our offerings and have a successful initial deployment of Replicated. This role is perfect for an engineer who wants to spend more time with customers, or who has a background in technical consulting.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We provide strong health and dental benefits, mandatory vacation and are eager to advance the skills and careers of our employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all applicants have an equal opportunity to succeed at Replicated.
What you’ll do:
- Lead technical discussions and demos with technical buyers in the process of evaluating Replicated.
- Guide customers through the initial implementation of shipping their product with Replicated, providing advice about containerization, automation, our APIs, and shipping software.
- Work closely with the Director of Sales on sales strategy.
- Represent the voice of the customer in technical discussions and roadmap planning.
You Must Have:
- A very strong technical background. Experience with emerging DevOps standards like Docker and Kubernetes are key.
- The ability to clearly communicate complicated technical concepts to both a technical and business audience.
- Experience managing software deployments.
Other Things We Are Looking For:
- Experience with modern DevOps infrastructure Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and Linux server administration.
- Experience working with technical customers in a technical sales or support engineer capacity.
- Understanding of security best-practices and policies.
- Passion for helping customers succeed in deploying sophisticated applications.