We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to serve as a founding member of our Customer Success team, ensuring that every customer has a successful relationship with Replicated. Historically we’ve had excellent customer retention, but as our customer base grows, we need to automate and scale the processes by which we help customers adopt new features. The CSM will be primarily responsible for this undertaking. In this role, you’ll interface with our internal product teams, communicate new features and best practices to customers, and collect customer feedback while lending strategic insights to maintain their ongoing success.
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and engineering oriented. We value cutting-edge technology and aim to get the most out of emerging open source standards. Our Customer Success team will continuously and diligently evaluate customer health, serving as a main point of contact between Replicated’s engineering and product teams and the companies who rely on our platform. As the Customer Success team grows, you will document our processes and knowledge to enable effective and efficient redunancy of best practices. This role is perfect for a highly organized, highly communicative candidate with prior customer-facing experience in the DevOps ecosystem.
We help software companies serve the needs of enterprise customers. Our mission is to shift the landscape of enterprise software, helping organizations of all sizes modernize their application architecture and management. Our tools enable vendors to efficiently ship and manage on-premise, self-hosted versions of their software. These products have had great momentum in the market, attracting customers like HashiCorp, CircleCI, Gradle, and many others. Half of the Fortune 100 deploy applications using our platform.
What you’ll do:
- Inventory existing customer health, identifying customer success stories and attrition risks
- Build or adopt tools to automate the process of continuous customer health grading
- Provide vital feedback to the Product team around feature usage and adoption, communicating customer wins and losses to the rest of the company
- Engage with current customers to expose them to new features and best practices amongst Replicated’s offerings
- Work with our internal Core Engineering and Solutions Architecture teams to help customers with their strategic roadmap and support them in execution
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews with key strategic customers
- Extend our customer relationships beyond our customers’ engineering/ops teams by crafting collateral and training for their Support teams, QA teams and sales teams
- Document our Customer Success processes & knowledge to make ourselves redundant so we can scale
- Map the customer organization, and understand executives, decision makers, technology vetters, advocates, and detractors
- Understand the competitive landscape including existing, internal, and external offerings
You should have:
- 2+ years previous professional experience in a customer facing role such as Product Manager / Technical Account Manager / Solutions Architect / Support Engineer
- Passion about developer tooling and the DevOps ecosystem
- Prior startup experience: you should be comfortable navigating unknowns and able to prioritize and manage your goals and projects
- Confidence in evangelizing and advocating for Replicated and our customers
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to handle technical objections and become a customer’s trusted advisor
Other things we’re looking for:
- Experience as a software engineer or DevOps/SRE/sys engineer/QA engineer
- Experience with Linux and the command line
- Experience with modern deployment technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, and Serverless
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We provide strong health and dental benefits, mandatory vacation, and are eager to advance the skills and careers of our employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.