CORE COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary role of the Copywriter is to develop advertising campaigns and/or single executions based on an approved creative strategy and his/her own research on the client/product involved. Using proven talent, versatility, and consistent conceptual thinking, the Copywriter must communicate the client/product's strengths in a uniquely fresh, memorable, and persuasive way.
- Produce bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media for Agency clients.
- Write advertising copy from conception to completion
- Collaborate with senior art personnel to ensure the creation of consistent on-strategy and original advertising
- Deliver presentations to senior creative and/or account team
- Maintain communication with senior art personnel concerning the status of jobs
- Create and complete projects on time and within budget constraints
- Write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material, as required
- Invent names for products and write the slogans that appear on packaging, brochures, and other promotional material, as required