As Media Planner you will be leading the development and execution of integrated media plans and collaborating with other internal teams to bring forth the appropriate channel (display, social, mobile, etc.) expertise to meet client goals.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify client goals/objectives and lead the development of media strategy and tactical media plan implementation
- Lead team in establishing campaign goals, developing performance reports and implementing strategic optimizations
- Measure media performance and ensure objectives and strategies are met
- Build strong relationships with clients, partner agencies and media partners
- Provide POVs for both staff and clients on ‘first-to-market’ opportunities, emerging technologies and vendor partners
- Create IOs and experience with buying process
- Work with analytics and performance team to provide optimization recommendation for clients, account teams, and marketing science team
- 5+ years of media experience, with emphasis on digital and data driven marketing
- Integrated investment/activation/media planning experience in the media industry.
- High degree of proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and third party ad tools (DoubleClick, ComScore, DoubleVerify, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Must write, read and speak English and Spanish.
- Experience with Strata a plus.