The Associate Account Manager works with agency Account Managers in directing and coordinating assigned projects.
- BA/BS degree required
- 2-3 years of professional agency support experience or related field experiences such as sales or marketing
- Basic, computer skills, with experience in widely utilized word processing and spreadsheet applications, with a working knowledge of Mac programming
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
- Positive outlook and good interpersonal skills
- Develop budgets and plans
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and Account Supervisor in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client
- Review, analyze material relative to clients
- Handle assigned work requests in timely, effect manner
- Assist in monitoring budget, research and similar items
- Maintain communication with appropriate agency and client personnel