Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.on.
At Reorg, we work in an agile environment that promotes continuous improvement for our employees and our products. Our team likes to work hard and make an impact while learning from each other. We take our work seriously but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
Reorg is seeking a Covenant Analyst who is an expert in high-yield bank and bond financings. This is an exciting position for anyone who is looking to transition to a new career at a rapidly growing provider of research and intelligence for the investment community.
- Work closely with our team of in-house experts (from both legal and financial backgrounds) to cover topical situations in distressed and high yield
- Research, analyze and summarize companies' debt structures and produce reports
- Cultivate relationships with subscribers and industry contacts to supplement coverage efforts, including idea sourcing
- Direct exposure to portfolio managers at many of the top distressed hedge funds
- JD with a strong academic record
- 1+ years of experience working in a transactional group at a major law firm
- Experience reviewing loan agreements and indentures (drafting experience is a plus) preferred but not required
- A proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment with people from varied professional backgrounds
- Ability to travel occasionally for relevant industry events
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects, and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.