Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks, and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
At Reorg, we work in an agile environment that promotes continuous improvement for our employees and our products. Our team likes to work hard and make an impact while learning from each other. We take our work seriously but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you’ll have the opportunity to join a dynamic and impactful finance and accounting department.
- Responsible for cash management; including invoicing customers and vendor payments
- Responsible for accounts receivable collections process
- Responsible for managing vendor relationships
- Responsible for sales tax return preparation
- Prepare journal entries, monthly account bank reconciliations, and maintain prepaid expenses and fixed asset schedules.
- Assist the accounting team with monthly close
- Supports external auditors and accountants as necessary
- Help ensure overall compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of public accounting or internal accounting experience
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work independently, but is also a team player
- Working towards CPA
- Experience with accounting software Intaact
- Experience in the SaaS industry
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects, and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.