Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for law firms, consultancies, hedge funds, and investment banks. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
At Reorg, we work in an agile environment that promotes continuous improvement for our employees and our products. Our team likes to work hard and make an impact while learning from each other. We take our work seriously but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
Reorg is currently looking for an Account Manager to join our dynamic team. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing relationships with legal & advisory accounts within the continental United States through subscription renewals and expansion, uplifts and cross-selling of additional Reorg products.
This full-time position is located in our New York City offices but we are open to remote candidates as well.
- Manage all aspects of the renewal cycle for Reorg’s subscription relationships covering legal relationships
- Manage key client interactions with a determined focus on expansion opportunities within accounts and subscription renewals targeting 115%+ net retention
- Collaborate with customer success to deliver excellent client service and customer experience
- Coordinate with Reorg’s product team to identify opportunities for product and platform enhancements
- Track and analyze KPIs and product usage on accounts to determine appropriate relationship management strategy
- 5+ years of experience in an account management role selling solutions to law firms and advisory accounts
- Strong ability to build relationships and business partnerships to meet and exceed net retention targets
- Proven success in hitting quota and retention targets
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly; ability to keep on top of all requirements with multiple ongoing workstreams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Experience with Salesforce
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects, and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.