Rentomojo’s Customer Experience team is on a mission to delight millions of customers by advocating for improved experiences and supporting customers when they need help. We represent the voice of the customer and work closely with cross-functional teams across Rentomojo to make our products and policies better.
The Product Manager, Customer Experience is the business owner of the online and in-product experiences related to customer support and the underlying CRM, channel tools, and services needed to power such experiences. You will set the vision for the next evolution of support experiences at Rentomojo. You will define the experiences that route customers to support, allow customers to self-serve or interact with support. You will interact with Experience Designers, Product Managers, Program Managers& IT partners, subject matter experts and other operations specialists who all work together to support our 1.5 million RENTOMOJO’ s Customers.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with service design and/or customer support.
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and gain consensus on a product roadmap or feature set for a platform product supporting a consumer-facing product portfolio
- Demonstrated success in working with digital product teams – leading collaboration between external and internal engineering, UX, project management & product teams; shipping products that deliver results.
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to experiment; demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision making in product development
- Ability to manage complex builds through thoughtful prioritization and disciplines that drive towards delivery
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate vendor products to meet current or future needs