Remodel Health is a funded hyper-growth startup on a mission to help churches, faith-based employers, and nonprofits redirect $1 billion of healthcare expenses back into their organization. As our product designer, you will have a huge impact on our customer experience. You'll research, design, and implement meaningful experiences that our customers will enjoy.
You’ll use modern tools like Invision and Sketch to help prototype and design a SaaS application that simplifies health coverage, improves care for employees, and cuts costs for our customers.
- 3+ years of experience shipping high-quality design with well-rounded expertise
- Experience with UX heuristics, best practices, and research methods
- Solve problems with design-led solutions
- You thrive in an environment of feedback and handle challenging situations with tact
A typical day for the Product Designer at Remodel Health
- Develop and implement designs within a cross-functional team.
- Develop and test prototypes to better understand the needs of the user.
- Develop a user feedback process and use data to inform design decisions & the larger product roadmap.
- Present designs to stakeholders and key customers.
- Make effective use of frameworks, plugins, and existing solutions to efficiently meet the needs of the project.
Who you'll work with
- Cameron Mason, VP of Product – You’ll be reporting to Cameron. Together, you'll improve the product strategy and document what you're learning along the way. You’ll collaborate across the business and with customers to ensure the desired customer experience is translated and designed into a meaningful user experience.
- Josh Hurst, Director of Engineering - Josh leads the Engineering teams and you’ll work closely with him and the engineering team. You'll work together to best integrate designs into development sprint cycles.
- Profit sharing - If the company wins, you win by sharing in our profit sharing incentives.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits - We use Remodel Health for Remodel Health, you'll receive a defined budget benefit to purchase health insurance. We also contribute towards dental and vision insurance, as well.
- Generous PTO - Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
- 401k - via Guideline
- Great tools - Each employee will be provided with a stand up desk, a Mac laptop, and a 25" display.
- Flexible dress - We dress casually, but always respectfully for partners, vendors, and customers.
- Coffee, snacks, and team lunches - We keep you fueled so that you can do your best work.
Remodel Health is the faith-friendly benefits platform designed for faith-based organizations. Our mission is to help them regain and repurpose $1 billion dollars in resources for their vision. We are a team of dedicated and innovative individuals, a company rooted in Christ and passionate about serving the Church.
We are changing the way faith-based employers offer benefits to their people. We're helping organizations shift from old-school and outdated, defined benefit plans to our defined contribution platform. It's similar to the shift away from pension retirement plans. We are like the 401(k) of health benefits. As a member of our team, you’ll share in our vision to unlock and repurpose resources for organizations. We serve organizations well, so that they may serve the World better.
This is a full-time, permanent position located in downtown Indianapolis. Remodel Health will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No recruiters, please.