Remodel Health is a funded hyper-growth startup on a mission to help churches, faith-based employers, and nonprofits redirect $1 billion of healthcare expenses back into their organization. As our third Software Engineer, with the autonomy to develop software across the entire tech stack, you will have a big impact on our customers.
You’ll use modern tools like React, Redux, Azure, Redis, and .NET Core to build a greenfield SaaS application that simplifies health coverage, improves care for employees, and cuts costs for our customers.
- At least one year of experience delivering software within a team
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Own code from idea to production that fosters an engaging user experience
- Use your voice to influence the technical direction of the team
- Learn continuously and grow your skill set
- Collaborate closely within your cross-functional team, including product, and design
- Use your HTML & CSS skills to develop engaging user interfaces
- Use Object Oriented patterns to deliver maintainable code
- Choose appropriate data structures to meet performance and scalability requirements
Benefits and Perks
- Generous PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Work from home as needed
- Profit sharing incentives
- Charitable contribution match
- Office-provided coffee, snacks, and team lunches
- Flexible dress
This is a full-time, permanent position located in downtown Indianapolis. Remodel Health will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No recruiters, please.