Remodel Health is a funded hyper-growth startup on a mission to help churches, faith-based employers, and nonprofits redirect $1 billion of healthcare expenses back into their organization. As our third Software Engineer, with a focus on the back end, you will have a big impact on our customers.
You’ll use modern tools like React, Redux, Azure, Redis, and .NET Core to build a greenfield SaaS application that simplifies health coverage, improves care for employees, and cuts costs for our customers.
- 2+ years of experience delivering software within a team
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Own code from idea to production that fosters an engaging user experience
- Use your voice to influence the technical direction of the team
- Learn continuously and grow your skill set
- Write pragmatic, well-tested code
- Collaborate closely within your cross-functional team, including product, and design
- Use Object Oriented patterns to deliver maintainable code
- Choose appropriate data structures to meet performance and scalability requirements
- Write & consume REST APIs
Benefits and Perks
- Generous PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home as needed
- Profit sharing incentives
- Charitable contribution match
- Office-provided coffee, snacks, and team lunches
- Flexible dress
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
This is a full-time, permanent position located in downtown Indianapolis. We will not sponsor H1b Visas.
No recruiters, please.