At Remodel Health, you’ll join a funded hyper-growth startup on a mission to help churches, faith-based employers, and nonprofits redirect $1 billion of healthcare expenses back into their organization. We’re at a pivotal point in the company’s growth and you’ll have the opportunity to help build the first faith friendly employee benefits platform.
About the role
As the Director of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for leading and executing our strategy to increase customer success within Remodel Health. This team/function is responsible for leading customers in their operationalization of Remodel Health driving product stickiness, value, and customer ROI. You will grow a team focused on owning the customer experience, helping to ensure successful implementations and ongoing usage.
You will be a highly motivated leader who is passionate about driving customers happiness and delivering successful customer outcomes. You will leverage your strong product delivery experience and successful track record to build, lead, and motivate a team of technical, customer facing (and customer focused) individuals.
A typical day for for the Customer Experience Lead
- Oversee the adoption, and integration of the Remodel Health platform
- Develop account strategies and action-oriented plans focused on value expansion within existing customer accounts.
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to sales, product, R&D (engineering) groups.
- Partner with account teams to resolve any renewal risks and ensure the successful delivery of business reviews to key accounts.
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records, ensuring the platform is properly utilized by the entire team while ensuring consistency and transparency across the business.
- Partner with Product Management to share customer feedback, influence and guide the roadmap of products and features, from vision thru general availability.
- Function as change agent across organizations, reinforcing and advocating better together principles
- Manage team over state licensing and compliance
- 10+ years experience leading a services delivery or account management organization within technology and or Health Insurance companies.
- Possess an effective understanding of the Health Insurance market
- Successful and inspired leadership - Experience with account relationship and growth management of large strategic clients
- Strong deductive reasoning and analytical skills. Capable of thinking through problems in a systematic and logical manner; makes logical conclusions and can see consequences and implications.
- Determine short and long-term goals and the strategies to achieve them; be proactive in establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Ability & willingness to travel (up to 35%)
What you'll get with this opportunity
- Being part of a company dedicated to customer care and success
- Working with people who challenge each other, care about you and support your efforts
- Interaction and support from Brotherhood Mutual, our world-class partner
- Profit sharing - If the company wins, you win by sharing in our profit sharing incentives.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits - We use Remodel Health for Remodel Health, you'll receive a defined budget benefit to purchase health insurance. We also contribute towards dental and vision insurance, as well.
- Generous PTO - Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
- 401k - via Guideline
- Great tools - Each employee will be provided with a stand up desk, a Mac laptop, and a 25" display.
- Flexible dress - We dress casually, but always respectfully for partners, vendors, and customers.
- Coffee, snacks, and team lunches - We keep you fueled so that you can do your best work.
Remodel Health is the faith-friendly benefits platform designed for faith-based organizations. Our mission is to help them regain and repurpose $1 billion dollars in resources for their vision. We are a team of dedicated and innovative individuals, a company rooted in Christ and passionate about serving the Church.
We are changing the way faith-based employers offer benefits to their people. We're helping organizations shift from old-school and outdated, defined benefit plans to our defined contribution platform. It's similar to the shift away from pension retirement plans. We are like the 401(k) of health benefits. As a member of our team, you’ll share in our vision to unlock and repurpose resources for organizations. We serve organizations well, so that they may serve the World better.
This is a full-time, permanent position located in downtown Indianapolis. Remodel Health will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No recruiters, please.