We are the faith-friendly benefits platform for faith-based organizations. We will not stop until we help them do one billion dollars more. We're a collective team of unique individuals who always hustle and stay humble. Does our mission interest you?
We are changing the way faith-based employers give benefits to people. We're helping organizations shift from old-school and outdated, defined benefit plans to our defined contribution platform. It's similar to the shift away from pension retirement plans. We are like the 401(k) of health benefits. As a member of our team, you’ll share in our vision to unlock and repurpose resources for organizations. We serve organizations well, so that they may serve the World better.
Are you looking for a meaningful sales career that in a fast-growing software company with a mission to redirect $1B in healthcare costs and back into Christian ministries? Welcome to the VP Engagement/Sales role at Remodel Health, which is expanding our sales team members in Indianapolis!
70% of all employers can massively reduce their healthcare costs by changing from traditional-group to managed-individual benefits. Instead of costs going up 20% every year, Remodel Health’s proprietary technology cuts those costs by 34% or more. We’re hiring a VP Engagement/Sales to our team who is excited about recruiting and developing an Engagement team to redirect more money to the mission and passionately serve Christian employers through the entire sales cycle as a trusted consultant.
- Leading a team of 5 (and growing) sales professionals in a high growth environment.
- Maximizing your sales teams’ effort by coaching, training, and managing each level of the sales organization
- Providing support to your team’s sales efforts as we expand to serve faith-based organizations nationally!
- Working with the leadership team to create strategies and processes for driving new business
- Partnering with marketing to create and drive market specific programs and lead generation campaigns
- Effectively teaming with Operations to ensure proper account management, upselling, client satisfaction and renewals
- Guiding organization wide efforts in driving market penetration in the verticals we serve
- Partnering with Product Management and Content to ensure our offerings are on target and fulfill market needs
- Working with leadership to determine new markets we can enter and how to do so most effectively
- Developing channel strategies with several national partnerships
- 5+ years experience in sales
- Located near Indianapolis
- 5+ years experience managing a sales team, preferably preferably with SaaS products
- 2+ years experience with faith-based employers, churches or nonprofits
- Capability in recruiting talented engagement/sales professionals who quickly add value
- Expertise in developing engagement/sales professionals who consistently meet and exceed expectations
- Ability to track sales activity and results and report to Leadership
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Interest and ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
What You'll Get with this Opportunity
- Being part of a company dedicated to customer care and success
- Working with people who challenge each other, care about you and support your efforts
- Being part of the Leadership team and having a voice in the strategic direction of Remodel Health
- Interaction and support from Brotherhood Mutual, our world-class partner
- Contribution toward health insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we work hard and you deserve time for just you!
- Parental leave
- Free parking with downtown Indianapolis office