We are the faith-friendly benefits platform for faith-based organizations. We will not stop until we help them do one billion dollars more. We're a collective team of unique individuals who always hustle and stay humble. Does our mission interest you?
We are changing the way faith-based employers give benefits to people. We're helping organizations shift from old-school and outdated, defined benefit plans to our defined contribution platform. It's similar to the shift away from pension retirement plans. We are like the 401(k) of health benefits. As a member of our team, you’ll share in our vision to unlock and repurpose resources for organizations. We serve organizations well, so that they may serve the World better.
Are you looking for a career that directly impacts the lives of your team members in a fast-growing software company with a mission to redirect $1B in healthcare costs and back into ministries? Welcome to the Head of People role at Remodel Health. With your help, we will become the best place to work in Indiana.
70% of all employers can massively reduce their healthcare costs by changing from traditional-group to managed-individual benefits. Instead of costs going up 20% every year, Remodel Health’s proprietary technology cuts those costs by 34% or more.
Run the day-to-day of the office:
- Maintain relationship with: building management, security, janitorial and vendors
- Grocery and supply orders placed and kept on budget
- Daily rounds to keep things organized and run the dishes
- Coordinate desk moves around the office
- Basic understanding of office equipment and IT troubleshooting
- Oversee new hire on-boarding experience
- Book and manage travel for team members
- Oversee and manage the "Culture Crew"
- Providing the first impression and an extraordinary experience for each guest
- Checking in all guests
- Prepping conference rooms for meetings and helping with food orders
- Manage time to ensure at desk when guests are checking in
- Handle all office programs
- Coordinate all upgrades and repairs
- Maintain our safety program
- Assist with setup for all events including food orders, room prep and AV setup
Support the leadership team:
- Manage calendar and keep on task by prioritizing activities
- Prepare for meetings with new guests (LinkedIn profiles and bios)
- 2+ years of experience in an office role (or equivalent)
- 1+ years as an admin or EA (or equivalent)
- Proficient in Google Apps (Docs, Cal, Sheets, Slides)
- Prior experience working in a dynamic, startup environment (or fast paced and changing environments)
- College degree is helpful but not necessary (we’re looking for smarts and commitment, that comes in different forms)
- Contribution toward health insurance
- Generous PTO, because we work hard and you deserve time for just you!
- Parental leave
- Free parking with downtown Indianapolis office