Mission is an expert cloud consulting and managed services provider for public cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. Businesses across industries depend on Mission to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments. A certified partner of both AWS and Azure and backed by 16 years' of experience, Mission enables customers to focus on business and product development – and not on actively managing cloud infrastructure. Because of its proven cloud optimization strategies, Mission consistently reduces customers’ IT spend while maintaining industry-leading SLAs.
Connected by a shared vision of the power of the AWS cloud, and deep cultural alignment, AWS Advanced Consulting Partners Reliam, Stratalux and G2 Tech Group have joined forces as a single AWS powerhouse. United as a single team, the three companies can now offer their customers even greater technical expertise, service and support, and a seamless managed services experience stretching from Boston to Los Angeles.
About the Job
Mission is currently looking for talented and trustworthy Content Marketing Strategist who loves technology and making a positive impact to help us build up our business and marketing activities. The Content Marketing Strategist will be a creative and strategic marketer who can combine their marketing experience, media savvy and creative insight to build best of class campaigns and drive awareness and engagement of the Mission brand. The candidate must be highly organized, self-motivated, disciplined and be able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players, communicate effectively among them and gain buy-in. This position requires you to hit the ground sprinting and the ability to work from experience is critical. We are a rapidly growing organization and provide great benefits and compensation.
- Work closely with the content team to ensure content aligns with Mission’s overall strategy
- Assist with content creation to drive engagement and quality leads
- Conceive, draft, proofread, and edit written materials quickly
- Manage multiple projects effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Understand and communicate technical subjects in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Produce content for landing pages, Infographics, social media campaigns, advertisements, company blog, website, case studies, and datasheets as needed
- Work as part of a team to contribute ideas
- Creatively concept ideas and apply them across key art, digital, social, paid media, earned media, etc.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include strong SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Experience with finding and managing third party writers
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand
- 5+ years relevant experience in marketing original content and proven history of executing content marketing campaigns
- Strong creative writing skills, with ability to translate bullets into compelling stories
- Ability to edit and improve on content written by other team members
- Experience with editing and revision of marketing content prior to going to production, including grammar, content structure, and overall quality
- Excellent grammatical skills and the ability to develop high quality content with minimal editing
- Understanding/previous experience with SEO and Google Analytics
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- BA/BS in business, marketing, journalism, communications, English, or a related field
- Full health, dental and vision coverage for our employees and their dependents
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO policy
If you feel that you can add value to our company and make a difference for our clients and meet most and/or all of the above criteria please submit your resume to join our team!