Mission is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting Partner and MSP. Clients depend on us to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments.
Mission’s team of AWS certified Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers are ready to help you harness the full power of the AWS cloud to transform your business and operations.
About the Job
We are currently looking for competitive and trustworthy Account Executive who loves technology and making a positive impact to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. We are a rapidly growing organization and provide great benefits and compensation.
If you are an experienced, hands-on, technology-focused Account Executive that can adapt quickly and operate in a professional, fun and fast paced environment, look no further!
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of collateral and web demos for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- 5+ years of technology-related sales or business development experience
- Experience with cloud computing services are a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents with options for 100% company paid premiums
- 401(k) plan with matching by Mission
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance paid by Mission
- Generous PTO
- FlexPTO - no accrual limits
- 10 Weeks Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Casual work environment
- Snack program