Mission is an expert cloud consulting and managed services provider for public cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. Businesses across industries depend on Mission to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments. A certified partner of both AWS and Azure and backed by 16 years of experience, Mission enables customers to focus on business and product development – and not on actively managing cloud infrastructure. Because of its proven cloud optimization strategies, Mission consistently reduces customers’ IT spend while maintaining industry-leading SLAs.
Connected by a shared vision of the power of the AWS cloud, and deep cultural alignment, AWS Advanced Consulting Partners Reliam, Stratalux and G2 Tech Group have joined forces as a single AWS powerhouse. United as a single team, the three companies can now offer their customers even greater technical expertise, service and support, and a seamless managed services experience stretching from Boston to Los Angeles.
About the Job
We are currently looking for competitive and trustworthy Account Executive who loves technology and making a positive impact to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. We are a rapidly growing organization and provide great benefits and compensation.
If you are an experienced, hands-on, technology-focused Account Executive that can adapt quickly and operate in a professional, fun and fast paced environment, look no further!
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of collateral and web demos for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- 5+ years of technology-related sales or business development experience
- Experience with cloud computing services are a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Full health, dental and vision coverage for our employees and their dependents
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO policy