Reginelli's Elmwood is now looking for cooks to join the team -- open availability is preferred, with Full-Time and Part-Time options available!
Reginelli’s customers know that we will always keep high standards for food and service. Just because the restaurant is casual, doesn’t mean we take what we do casually. Our employees know that they will be dealt with honestly and openly. Because the community has given us so much, we are committed to giving back as much as we can. Today, Reginelli’s is proud to serve not only New Orleans, but the Houston and Baton Rouge areas as well.
About the role
We are looking for an energetic & hardworking cook to join the team at our Elmwood restaurant! Motivated, well-trained cooks are essential to the success of Reginelli’s Pizzeria -- you influence the taste and quality of our menu items, and you’re responsible for creating the perfect pizza that we’re known for. We care about our employees and our guests, and hold high standards for food and service.
- Responsible for preparation of items such as bread, dough, certain produce, and pasta.
- Responsible for complying with all food preparation procedures.
- Ensure the safety of all food served and stored in the restaurant.
- Label, date, and rotate food items to ensure that all products are fresh and safe, and to minimize waste.
- Additional sidework, including keeping cooking areas clean and maintaining the efficiency of equipment, such as coolers and ovens.
Skills and experience
- Must work well in a team setting.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate information.
- A good sense of humor, passion for food, and ability to appreciate the casual, fun culture of Reginelli’s!
If you’re interested in joining our team, you can expect:
- Free meal each shift
- Great work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for advancement in a growing company