Tourist attractions like the Empire State Building, Universal Studios and SeaWorld accept and process millions of paper tickets. Redeam is bringing this industry into the modern age by helping tourist attractions move to e-tickets, much like airlines have already done.
Team Redeam was founded by experienced travel entrepreneurs, with multiple successful acquisitions under our belt. Our company is well funded and has a proven track record with hundreds of customers. And we really don’t like paper.
If you’re passionate about joining a growing force in the tours & attractions industry, read on.
You will be responsible for closing your own book of business. You will also have the opportunity to be one of the first sales executives on the team, and therefore to build and refine an efficient, effective, sales process that can scale. You have spent at least the last five years consistently meeting or exceeding your quota selling other SaaS solutions.
- Independently develop a list of potential, qualified clients to contact as well as manage an outsourced SDR function that will create qualified opportunities
- Build relationships at all levels of a client organization from gatekeeper to decision maker using phone, email and in-person communications
- Understand complexities in the client's business and present Redeam’s solution in a compelling way that solves their problem, cuts their costs and drives new revenue
- Negotiate rates, contracts and close deals
- Contribute ideas to improve the structure and performance of the sales process and team
- Compensation plan linked to your success with unlimited earning potential
- Company sponsored 401k plan
- Subsidized medical plans
- Collaborative work environment with a motivated and engaged team
- All the Tours & Activities you want to do
Consider at least half your time will likely be spent on the road meeting with potential clients with regular trips to development HQ in Boulder, CO
Ideally, you will be located in our Bay Area sales HQ, working closely with our CEO.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.