Field Account Executive
Atlanta, GA Greater Area
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
The Red Canary sales team helps our future customers understand how we can make their security better. We work very closely with customers, so it is critical to lay strong foundations for relationships that last for many years. Our sales team discovers opportunities and works from start to finish to ensure customers make outcome-driven decisions to fill their cyber security needs. We are growing exponentially and you can expect tremendous earning potential.
Why You Matter
We are looking for a bright, coachable, energetic and highly-motivated individual to join our sales team as a Field Account Executive, supporting customers within an assigned geographic territory. You will be responsible for identifying customers, building relationships and guiding them through Red Canary’s solutions from introductory conversations all the way to contract execution. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
Who You Are
You are an experienced sales professional who:
- Has knowledge of the broad security program landscape and ability to build security industry expertise
- Takes ownership of results and delivers leadership as part of a high performing team, by consistently meeting or exceeding territory sales goals
- Is able to analyze assigned territory, develop a solid strategy and leverage your team to execute results
- Comfortable with traveling out to assigned territory for F2F meetings and events as needed
- Understands customers’ business and technical challenges to determine if Red Canary is a good fit
- Provides support to customers during the sales process, ensuring questions are answered and alignment is created between business challenges and solutions
- Comfortable with open, direct and respectful collaboration throughout the Red Canary organization, with sales partners and future customers
- Is engaged in the customer’s journey beyond the close of the sale, ensuring a smooth transition for customers to the Customer Success team
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a diverse set of challenges