Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
The Red Canary engineering team builds and operates the platform to deliver unmatched threat detection and response. We process billions of events per day from hundreds of thousands of systems worldwide. Every engineer is on the front lines of cyber security with unique opportunities to learn new technology and solve the hardest problem in cyber security.
Why You Matter
You are passionate about applying your technical expertise to quickly ship an MVP based on requirements, and refine it through feedback from your customers. You're comfortable diving into a large Rail application that serves 200+ customers. We are searching for a senior front-end engineer to join us in building the Red Canary platform. We continuously push product enhancements to production so on day one you will be making security better for a large number of organizations. Our customers depend on us 24/7 and the software you build makes a meaningful difference to improve their security. In this role you may work from our Denver office or remote.
Who You Are
As a senior front-end engineer, you:
- Love to write code and take full ownership of a product or feature from concept to launch
- Are experienced with React.js, jQuery, SCSS, Bootstrap, d3.js
- Have experience with Ruby on Rails
- Build simple, elegant user interfaces that result in a great user experience
- Architect reliable, scalable applications that serves both internal and external users
- Have confidence making architectural design decisions that improve maintainability and performance
- Test the software you write to ensure we deliver the highest quality products
- Bonus: have strong creative interface design skills
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness, phone & internet, and discretionary stipends
- Quarterly all-hands meetup at our HQ in Denver