Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day.
“Your security ally” is more than a brand tagline. It’s how we operate day-to-day. Red Canary is relentless in our mission to improve security—not just for our customers, but for the entire community. And it all starts with our people.
Why You Matter
You’re a fanatic about all things digital marketing, with an extreme emphasis on SEO and paid media. You have the recent hands-on experience necessary to execute a highly successful digital campaign, but you’ve also got the big-picture vision to build and implement a strategy from the ground up. You’re joining a team of highly motivated marketing and sales professionals as we add a new function to our brand marketing, demand generation, and sales abilities.
What You Will Do At Red Canary
- Develop digital marketing strategies that leverage both organic and paid tactics to drive qualified leads in the information security space
- Be our subject matter expert in all things search. Identify and act against algorithm changes, industry changes, and emerging trends to deliver month-over-month non-paid growth
- Develop the strategy and implement paid marketing channel options (paid search, display, retargeting, paid social, etc)
- Build and execute a digital testing roadmap across messaging, creative, audience, frequency, budget allocation, and bids informed by analyzing past performance
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Directors focused on specific locations or verticals to develop and execute strategic plans that meet aggressive growth targets
- Develop and manage metrics and success criteria for digital marketing efforts. Examine ongoing reporting of digital marketing efforts to inform strategic and tactical improvements to our programs.
- Communicate results at both a tactical and strategic level, noting trends that will direct budget and overall marketing efforts.
- 5+ years in Digital Marketing strategy and execution
- 3+ years building and managing budgets for paid media in a B2B technology organization
- Expert knowledge of major digital marketing tools and platforms:
- Advertising Platforms (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, Taboola, Outbrain, Marin, etc.)
- Social Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+)
- Retargeting (AdRoll, Google AdWords)
- Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Marketo)
- SEO (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Raven Tools, Moz, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
- Testing & Optimization (Optimizely, Unbounce, CrazyEgg, Hotjar, etc.)
- Display & ABM (GDN, Rollworks, Demandbase, Terminus or DMP)
- Analytics and CRM: Bizible or similar, Google Analytics, Salesforce
- Deep expertise with on-page and off-page SEO
- Ability to set up, optimize, and manage Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written skills with an emphasis on writing for digital conversion
- Proven track record strategically building and successfully managing acquisition budgets and taking a company through an intensive growth period.
- Highly analytical: Data-driven mindset
- Experience developing and leading high performance, cross-functional teams is a plus
- Prior experience in the information security industry is a BIG plus
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off as well as other paid leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness, phone, and discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.