Why you matter
Red Canary is on a quest to build the best security company in the world. Doubling in size over the last year has been fun and we need someone passionate about Talent Operations as we continue our growth in 2020 and beyond. We have an amazing team here at Red Canary and we need help in leveling up our offerings and services as a Talent Organization so our team members can continue being a security ally to our customers.
Who you are
You have been in other Talent Operations/Human Resources/People teams and know what great Talent Ops looks like. You have the toolbox to build a world-class team member experience as well as the skills to keep us current and compliant in an ever-changing HR landscape. You enjoy partnering and collaborating with managers and other team members who you consider your customers. You are driven to make sure our team members have the ability to do their best work so we can all help Red Canary meet our short and long-term goals.
Here are some highlights of what the right candidate may look like:
- 5+ years of progressive HR/People/Talent Ops experience with a broad range of expertise.
- As we have grown, we need a more robust HRIS solution. You will help select and implement our next HRIS system.
- On-boarding new team members after the offer is accepted
- Red Canary has team members that will search to learn first and ask questions second so building a self-service program is important
- We are highly distributed and have team members in 26 states. This requires attention to detail on what is needed for each team member to work in each state (and sometimes city level).
- Own benefits administration and open enrollment. This includes investigating the possibility of going to a self-insured model (currently level-funded).
- Assist team members with processing qualifying events in the online benefits system
- Administers leaves of absences, STD, LTD and FMLA programs, counsel employees as necessary
- Collaborate on Red Canary’s Total rewards
- Patience under pressure and a team player mindset
- Motivated to improve process and systems
- Enjoy building strong partnerships with Red Canary leaders and team members
- Thrive on solving challenging problems
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing organization and have a high sense of urgency
Why Red Canary
The Talent Organization at Red Canary is based on three pillars: Talent Strategy, Talent Operations and Talent Acquisition. As a small team, each pillar/person has a responsibility to shape and support Red Canary’s team member experience as well as the growth of the Talent team. We are creating and shaping so if an existing structure is what you crave, this may not be the right fit for you.
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day.
“Your security ally” is more than a brand message. It’s how we operate day-to-day. Red Canary is relentless in our mission to improve security—not just for our customers, but for the entire community. And it all starts with our people.
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
● Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
● Flexible time off and leave benefits
● 401k and flex-spending accounts
● Fitness and phone discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.