Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day. Red Canary is relentless in our mission to improve security—not just for our customers, but for the entire community. And it all starts with our people.
Why You Matter
We are looking for a well organized and detail oriented person to execute a variety of accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL, payroll, fixed assets, and revenue recognition. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and takes initiative to improve. You will have experience across this range of work, interest in how our business ticks, and ability to collaborate to solve problems. As our business grows, the ways we tackle this work will continue to evolve, so an interest in improving efficiency through new tools and processes will be key.
Who You Are
As a Staff Accountant at Red Canary, you will:
- Perform the aforementioned accounting functions.
- Track and file sales and use tax
- Participate in month end close
- Assist with new employee set-up
- Process payroll
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role or a BS in accounting
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis and strong MS Excel skills
- Strong analytical or accounting based work history
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist with other projects as applicable
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness stipend
- Phone stipend