Sr. Software Engineer
Denver, Colorado, United States · Engineering
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
The Red Canary Engineering team builds and operates the platform to deliver unmatched threat detection and response. We process billions of events per day from hundreds of thousands of systems worldwide. Every engineer is on the front lines of cybersecurity with unique opportunities to learn new technology and solve the hardest problems in cybersecurity.
Why You Matter
We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Red Canary team.
We need you to:
- Develop software that scales
- Lead design and implementation of major features
Who You Are
You are an experienced software engineer who has:
- A degree in Computer Science or a technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with low-level programming with either Go, C/C++ or Rust
All positions are based out of Denver, CO but can be remote.
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness budget
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Discretionary budget