Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
The Red Canary sales team helps our future customers understand how we can make their security better. We work very closely with customers, so it is critical to lay strong foundations for relationships that last for many years. Our sales team discovers opportunities and works from start to finish to ensure customers make outcome-driven decisions to fill their cyber security needs. We are growing exponentially and you can expect tremendous earning potential.
Why You Matter
We are looking for a bright, coachable, energetic and highly-motivated individual to join our sales team as an Inside Account Executive, supporting customers within an assigned geographic territory. You will be responsible for identifying customers, building relationships and guiding them through Red Canary’s solutions from introductory conversations all the way to contract execution. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
Who You Are
You are an experienced sales professional who:
- Takes ownership of results as part of a high performing team, by consistently meeting or exceeding territory sales goals
- Understands customers’ business and technical challenges to determine if Red Canary is a good fit
- Shows dedication to building territory pipeline through prospecting into target companies and cultivating relationships with potential customers
- Provides support to customers during the sales process, ensuring questions are answered and alignment is created between business challenges and solutions
- Comfortable with open, direct and respectful collaboration throughout the Red Canary organization, with sales partners and future customers
- Is engaged in the customer’s journey beyond the close of the sale, ensuring a smooth transition for customers to the Customer Success team
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a diverse set of challenges
- Consistent track record of success with at least 2 years of closing experience in high tech
- Familiarity with common sales tools, including Salesforce.com, Outreach, Marketo
- Experience working in the information security industry would be a huge plus
Working at Red Canary
Located in Denver, Colorado, you will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Flexible time off and leave benefits
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Fitness, phone and discretionary stipends
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.