Sales Enablement Manager
Denver, Colorado, United States
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
Why You Matter
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated leader to join our revenue operations team as a Sales Enablement Manager. You will lead the development of our enablement program to provide onboarding, training, and continuous learning to our customer-facing teams.
The Sales Enablement Manager reports to the VP of Revenue Operations and works closely with our sales, marketing, and customer care teams. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred. May accept less experience with verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes (increased velocity, increased win-rates, decreased rep ramp-up time, improving sales team performance).
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required. Minor or advanced degree in business preferred, but more weight given to history of making an impact and driving business outcomes.
- Leads the creation and deployment of training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the customer-facing teams.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the customer-facing teams to understand and position our value.
- Responsible for enablement tooling, training-content creation, creation and delivery of on-demand enablement program, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of enablement program and enablement content usage.
- Works closely with product marketing for specific enablement content needs.
- Supports front-line sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of sales enablement and training technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- Ability to understand and distill complex topics to various audiences
- Ability to inspire, motivate and engage customer-facing teams
- Ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Strong organizational, conflict resolution and time management skills.
- Strong training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally-talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Colorado Athletic Club membership / fitness budget
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Discretionary budget