At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Prose to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. As we grow, we’re looking to hire a Strategy Lead to join our evolving Strategy team.
At Red Antler, our strategists create the strategic foundation of a brand and collaborate to bring that brand to life. You’ll deliver research, brand strategy, naming, verbal identity, messaging, and copywriting and you’ll also contribute to digital experience. Teamwork—both as a strategist and creative collaborator—is essential. You’ll also work directly with clients as a trusted advisor and advocate for the work.
Our strategy leads work on multiple clients across a diverse range of industries with high levels of autonomy and ownership. This role reports to a Strategy Director.
All about you:
- You’re endlessly curious with a deep interest in consumers, design, culture, and trends
- You’re action-oriented and love finding creative solutions to strategic challenges
- You have extensive experience conducting research and writing strategic briefs that are insightful, convincing, and inspiring
- You easily develop fresh and differentiating brand messaging, including nomenclature, headlines, reasons to believe, company descriptions, and product descriptions
- You have previous experience with naming and brand architecture
- You can translate a brand story into a digital experience through creative content strategy
- You write compelling, effective copy for websites, apps, packaging, and other collateral
- You can successfully guide work from start to finish, collaborating closely across disciplines
- You’re a skilled presenter and can build trusting relationships with clients
- You have 4–7 years of brand strategy experience within a creative agency
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about start-up culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. And a sense of humor is essential!