At Red Antler, we launch brands. Good Moose, our in-house digital marketing team, delivers best-in-class media services for a range of clients in the pre and post-launch phases. We're looking for an SEM Manager with deep experience driving business growth for early-stage startups. In this role, you'll be a part of a small but growing team and gain exposure to our brand process from pre-launch to launch and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry.
What you'll do:
- Provide and execute media planning, media strategy, campaign creation, optimization, reporting and insights discovery on major paid advertising platforms to drive new user acquisition focusing largely on SEM and Google channels.
- Define a testing agenda in partnership with Partner Managers and analyze KPIs to help boost performance that allows our clients to scale their revenues fast.
- Recommend changes to websites and apps, offering pricing to improve conversion rates and reduce friction during the customer journey.
- Brainstorm and execute new ways to improve cost per acquisition and revenue numbers, especially on Google advertising (Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube), while being mindful of how Google channels influence and positively impact performance.
- Diligently work with clients to ensure our clients achieve their goals even if that means finding a needle in a haystack to push performance goals.
- Utilize analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, RJmetric, Mixpanel, etc. to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenue.
- Develop knowledge of emerging tools & strategies that we can test and employ with our clients and consistently stay abreast of Google’s updated policies and new launches or features that launch.
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 3-4 years of agency experience within media and paid digital advertising campaigns with advanced knowledge of Google platform advertising channels that include Search, Display, Youtube, and Shopping. Knowledge of Bing, Amazon and other Search engines is a plus.
- Strong skills using Google Analytics and any other web insight tools to help guide overall media planning for our clients.
- Strong direct-response background and experience with media planning, buying, and analysis
- Detail-oriented with a passionate, tireless drive to succeed.
- Sharp organizational skills with the ability to hit delivery deadlines in a fast-moving creative environment.
- Previous experience with Social advertising, SEO, Programmatic, OOH planning, TV, and radio is a plus as well as familiarity with Kenshoo and Marin Software tools.