Good Moose, our in-house digital marketing team, delivers best-in-class service and paid media for a diverse range of clients. We're looking for an Associate Ads Manager with deep experience driving business growth for early-stage startups. In this role, you'll be a part of a small but growing team and gain exposure to brand process from pre-launch to launch and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide and execute client service from media planning, media strategy, campaign creation, optimization, reporting and insights discovery on the major paid advertising platforms to drive new user acquisition
- Define a testing agenda together with our partner managers and analysis of KPIs to boost performance and show our clients how we can scale their revenues fast
- Recommending changes to websites and apps, offering pricing to improve conversion rates and reduce friction on the customer journey.
- Brainstorm and execute new ways to improve cost per acquisition and revenue numbers on Search advertising, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon, and YouTube
- Take extra time and care to ensure our clients achieve their goals even if that means finding a needle in a haystack to push performance goals.
- Utilize analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, RJmetric, Mixpanel, etc. to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 1-2 years of agency experience within media and paid digital advertising campaigns and activating and managing campaigns on paid social and search
- Strong direct-response background and experience with media planning, buying, and analysis
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- A passionate, tireless drive to succeed with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Sharp organizational skills with the ability to hit delivery deadlines
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, Display, Programmatic and OOH planning, TV, and Radio is a plus
- Prior client-facing experience is a bonus as well as previous experience with data analytics and building media plans