At Red Antler, we launch brands. We’ve done this for Allbirds, Prose, and Casper, to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re currently seeking an Executive Assistant with 3-5 years of experience who can support our CEO and ensure that his time is used efficiently and purposefully.
Who you are:
- As an Executive Assistant, you’ll serve as a supportive partner to our CEO, managing everything from calendar and travel logistics to daily priorities to communications both internally and externally. You’ll help ensure he has the time he needs to focus on what’s most important while giving the internal teams the attention they need to push initiatives forward.
- You’ll be interacting with a variety of people - becoming a go-to for everyone from clients and leadership to interdisciplinary teams. You have a great sense of humor plus strong judgment and communication skills.
- You’ll strategize with our CEO to understand his needs, looking ahead to ensure he has ample time to prepare for presentations or speaking engagements, and organize materials, agendas, etc.
- You’ll prepare a daily brief of priorities and key information for upcoming meetings, detail which decisions have to be made, and information to be reviewed/approved. You’ll also manage strategic projects as needed to support the CEO.
- You’re hyper-organized and resourceful, and an expert at managing multiple priorities, ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.