At Red Antler, we launch brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, Prose, and Burrow to name a few. We believe that bringing kind, curious people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
We are looking for a Resource Management Lead to design cross-functional project teams that bring strategy, design, and technology together to make great work. This is an opportunity to be both a strategic operations partner to the business and a creative, imaginative problem solver for the people. We are driven to always create better work, and doing so requires us to constantly evolve on the way we create that work. The RM Lead is at the intersection of what/how people are doing/feeling and what/how the business is doing. It’s an incredibly important role and when done well it contributes to business success, exciting work, and motivated people.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Work with team leads, project managers and Red Antler leadership to own the day-to-day staffing of all client work
- Stay connected to the new business pipeline and ensure the team is equipped to take on new clients
- Develop relationships with individuals on the team and keep a pulse on workload, talents and passions of the team, and team dynamics
- Lead weekly status meetings with team leads to communicate and strategize immediate and long-term staffing needs
- Continuous ideation and execution of improvements to team structures, creative processes, staffing, and whatever else you see fit to make better work.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.