At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
We’re searching for a talented UX Design Lead to join our growing Digital team. You have strong design chops in user experience, product, or interaction design and will lead the UX design and prototyping of websites, apps, and e-commerce platforms. You’ll bring an innovative approach and combine your strategic vision and creative insight to help deliver compelling digital experiences.
Who you are:
- You’ll have 5+ years of experience in UX, product or interaction design and will be a driving force behind creating user experiences on the web for clients in collaboration with our in-house digital design, engineering, and strategy teams. Your work demonstrates a breadth of work, experience in managing the design of complex systems across multiple platforms and devices, and shows a strong emphasis on craft and execution.
- You’re dedicated to crafting brand-driven moments of impact across the user experience for clients across categories. You can apply systems thinking and create all aspects of UX- from wireframes and functional specifications to directing and executing journey and site maps, prototypes, etc. You’ll also advise on user testing and use findings to inform additional iterations of the user experience.
- From strategy through launch, you’re an integral part of the design process and know how to push work forward. You’ll support the strategy team during research and discovery but also lead ideation phases to translate concepts into specific product features and design ideas.
- You’re a digital expert. While your focus is UX, you have taste and talent for making your work look as good as it communicates. You also have a strong technical command and a deep understanding of technical specifications and requirements for solving user problems across every layer of the user experience.
- You’re a leader in every sense of the word. You take personal responsibility for managing projects and ensuring the execution of quality work that is delivered on time. You also are a UX advocate within Red Antler and express enthusiasm for actively educating our teams about user experience.
- You’re also a team player who thrives on cross-disciplinary collaboration and workflows. You’re comfortable working across teams to develop streamlined user experience processes and deliver design solutions that are fresh, compelling and unconventional.
- You have a startup mentality, relentless attention to detail, and are solution-oriented- when priorities shift and challenges arise, you’re flexible and resilient. You’re a positive influence on those around you and are adept at working in a fast-paced agency environment.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.