At Red Antler, we launch brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Motion Designer/Animator to join our growing Creative Production team and partner with best in class creative talent to develop motion design and animation for a broad range of clients. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of design systems and strengthen your content concepting skills to help evolve our animation offering.
Who you are:
- You’re a strategic thinker with a strong foundation in motion and animation principles. You’ll have a clear point of view and like delivering work that is disruptive and pushes boundaries.
- You will collaborate across disciplines to develop motion design and animation elements for creative work ranging from content assets and campaign work to brand development and internal projects.
- You will execute all motion assets and carry work from concept to final delivery.
- You’ll work with our Head of Creative Production to help facilitate a seamless process and identify opportunities to build on our success.
- You will work alongside our Communications Director to develop and execute promotional content for Red Antler’s social media channels.
- You’re curious, independent and a problem solver and can jump across multiple projects and hit deadlines.
Nuts and bolts:
- You have 2-4 years of motion design experience plus strong technical ability in 2D animation. You’re an expert at crafting compelling motion work that spans a variety of platforms and touchpoints.
- You’re skilled at storytelling and have a knack for cultivating vibe and tone. You have an exceptional aesthetic and are always brave and innovative in your design approach.
- If you have 3D animation skills (or an interest in developing them), it’s a strong plus.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.