At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Prose to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re looking for a motivated and organized Business Affairs Manager to join our Finance team and support our rapidly growing business. In this role, you’ll report to our Finance Director and assist with drafting contracts, managing contract data systems, and handling various business and legal documents related to our businesses.
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years of related experience with licensing and rights management. It’s a plus if you’ve worked in agencies or client services focused businesses. You’ll also have a strong interest or prior experience with contract documents within the startup world.
- You’ll be responsible for owning the flow of legal documentation and data across Red Antler businesses. This includes managing client agreements, such as NDAs, Master Services Agreements, and scopes of work, and overseeing a central repository of these agreements and template management.
- You’re efficiently able to review contacts for compliance and accuracy and will create and maintain the process for tracking key contract dates.
- You’ll also handle corporate records management for leases, banking, and insurance, in coordination with our Finance Director.
- You’re an excellent writer and communicator, detail-oriented, and have a knack for research and problem-solving. You’re also exceptional with word processing, spreadsheets, and other computer skills.
- You’re comfortable with autonomy but able to work collaboratively with teammates. You can manage your time well and have the demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a highly fluid and fast-paced environment.
- You understand how to practice confidentiality and can handle sensitive information appropriately. You pride yourself on exercising discretion in safeguarding proprietary information.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.