At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
We are searching for a motivated Brand Designer to join our Brand team and support Design Leads and Directors on various client projects. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to help create a range of branding systems for clients that span touchpoints and industries.
Who you are:
- You’re a visual communicator. You will explore how brands are built from the ground up and help conceive and develop compelling visual identities that are rooted in strategy and answer our clients’ business needs.
- You like working in a team environment and are excited to partner with your colleagues to create all visual elements for our clients- ranging from logos and typefaces to art direction and illustration work.
- From brainstorming and initial concepting through final production, you’ll work closely with Design Leads, Design Directors and Creative Directors to push design work forward. You will handle everything from sketching and visualizing to refining final assets for delivery to clients.
- You’re a multidisciplinary thinker. You are curious to learn more about other creative disciplines and will collaborate across strategy, digital, industrial design and advertising to create memorable brand experiences for clients.
- You’re proactive and enjoy creative problem-solving- you can manage your time and meet deadlines and no design challenge is too big or small.
Nuts and bolts:
- 3-4 years of graphic design experience in a creative or branding agency. Your work might be more rooted in traditional graphic design but you’re eager to learn more about creating brand systems.
- You have proficient knowledge of type, layouts, and use of color with excellent typography and drawing skills and expertise using Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have the ability to receive direction and learn from teammates but also take initiative to meet various design challenges. You have an entrepreneurial hustle with a passion for working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.