At Red Antler, we launch brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We’re looking for a brilliant Strategy Director who loves storytelling and creating groundbreaking strategies for clients that drive business growth.
Who you are:
- You’re an inspiring leader. You’ll help us grow our Strategy practice and provide mentorship and professional support to strategists on our team. You have 8-10 years of experience working as a brand strategist within a creative or advertising agency.
- You’re endlessly curious, imaginative and a natural storyteller. You’ll bring a unique perspective to the table and have a deep interest in people, culture, and design. You’re empathetic and love finding creative solutions to strategic challenges.
- You’ll partner with clients to develop core brand strategies (insights, target definition, positioning, architecture, etc) and bring them to life through creative development. You’ll oversee multiple projects from strategy to execution, including research, strategy, and naming. You’ll also have strong copywriting skills.
- You’ll work hand in hand with the design directors and creative directors to develop the core brand identity and digital. You’ll also collaborate with UX designers and product strategists to build breakthrough websites and digital products that are both high converting and brand building.
- You’re able to develop strategies and bring a strong brand perspective across the funnel and in all channels, from email to packaging to physical retail and performance marketing. You like collaborating closely across disciplines to see projects through from start to finish.
- You can effectively build trusting relationships with both clients and colleagues. You’ll gain respect from founders and be viewed as a strategic expert and adviser- ultimately helping clients feel comfortable to take creative risks.
- You’re invigorated by the startup space and passionate about design. You have a sense of humor and thrive in an extremely collaborative and fast-moving environment.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.