At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
Our team is looking for a strategic Creative Director to join our Brand team and build brand experiences that are memorable, unconventional and pushing conceptual boundaries. You believe in the opportunity of new ideas and understand how to create captivating brand experiences that span multiple touchpoints and channels. You’ll contribute to the creative vision of Red Antler and effectively influence work that creates a real impact on both our teams and clients.
Who you are:
- You have 10+ years of graphic design, digital or art direction experience within creative or branding agencies. You’re an expert in brand identity but think big picture- you understand how brands exist more broadly in the world and how they come to life in the digital space. You’re not just a design thinker- you’re thinking about spaces and experiences too.
- You’re a brand builder. You love creating brands from scratch and applying your strategic thinking skills to create compelling brand identities for clients that span a variety of categories. You’ll provide creative leadership and collaborate across disciplines-- from industrial design to advertising-- and help create fully immersive brand experiences for clients.
- You have the ability to build strong, trusting relationships with clients and will serve as a creative expert across projects. You’re comfortable engaging with clients on a strategic level, facilitating a seamless work process and identifying growth opportunities that are based on a deep understanding of their business objectives and goals.
- You have previous experience leading and managing a team and a successful track record of guiding designers to deliver amazing work. You enjoy tapping into the potential of creative teams and supporting the professional development of the people you manage.
- You’re a teacher. You advocate for new ways of thinking and learning and rally your team to explore different approaches for creating work. You don’t play it safe and encourage people on your team to be brave and free-thinking.
- You’re an effective communicator and a spirited leader. You inspire others to do their best work and are able to guide and persuade both internally and externally.
- You’re entrepreneurial, ambitious and culturally aware. You’ll always have a clear point of view and be a leader inside and outside the organization. You enjoy various work challenges and exhibit resilience and positivity when priorities shift and the needs of clients change. You think proactively about finding solutions, not stressing about roadblocks.
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing and challenge the way things are done in an effort to make it better. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.