At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
We're searching for a motivated Product Manager to join our digital practice. In this role, you'll help build our product management team, drive conversations with key decision-makers, and partner closely with clients to help launch brand experiences from the ground up. You're passionate about the tech space and eager to join a small, nimble team that's focused on delivering innovative digital experiences for clients.
Who you are:
- You have 5-7 years of experience managing the full lifecycle of digital projects and helping produce web, product and e-commerce experiences. You also have strong demonstrated project management skills: you can plan and direct teams, scope, and write contracts.
- You'll be focused on requirements gathering/definition- you understand what our clients are looking for and how to turn intangible ideas into clear deliverables- and will spearhead digital design, web development, and our QA efforts on various projects.
- You’re a critical part of our design and tech team, responsible for pushing the user experience forward through every stage of the process. You can define, create, and launch digital products on time and with great quality.
- You can plan, prioritize, and see the bigger picture as well as the important details. You thrive on dealing with different problems, and platforms and finding solutions.
- You're a multidisciplinary thinker and enjoy working across teams of Designers, Copywriters, and Developers to bring brands to life across digital touchpoints and devices.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. You care deeply about the work and the people you work with and enjoy solving complex and interesting work challenges.