Good Moose, our in-house digital marketing team, delivers best-in-class paid media services for a diverse range of clients. We're looking for an Ads Manager with deep experience driving business growth for early-stage startups. In this role, you'll be a part of a small but growing team and gain exposure to the brand process from pre-launch to scaling and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide and execute client service including media planning, media strategy, campaign creation, optimization, reporting and insights discovery on the major paid advertising platforms to drive new user acquisition.
- Work with our Partner Managers to define a testing agenda and analysis of KPIs to boost performance and show our clients how we can scale their revenues fast.
- Recommend changes to websites and apps, offering pricing to improve conversion rates and reduce friction on the customer journey.
- Brainstorm and execute new ways to improve cost per acquisition and revenue numbers that focus largely on the Google platform (Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube), as well as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Amazon.
- Utilize analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, SuperMetrics, Google Data Studio, RJmetric, Mixpanel, etc. to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues.
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 4-5 years of agency experience within media and paid digital advertising campaigns and activating and managing campaigns on Google and paid social.
- A strong focus on the Google platform experience in building account structures and optimizing performance. Additional platforms and channels are a plus.
- Strong direct-response background and experience with media planning, buying, and analysis.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- A passionate, tireless drive to succeed with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail with sharp organizational skills and the ability to hit delivery deadlines.
- Prior client-facing experience is a bonus as well as previous experience with data analytics and building media plans.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, Display, Programmatic and OOH planning, TV, and radio is a plus.