AQYRE is looking for an experienced Title Landman in the Denver area with immediate availability.
AQYRE has an innovative approach to a traditional industry. We provide high level energy consulting with a core focus on oil & gas acquisitions. If you want to see the direct result of your efforts and are able to think outside the box, please explore aqyre.energy
POSITION Title Landman
LOCATION Denver, CO (Downtown Office)
START DATE Immediate
TYPE Contract-to-hire with the possibility of long term placement
TIME Full Time (40+ hours)
COMPENSATION Highly competitive day rates based on experience and education.
We’ll try to leave out all the trite points and jargon. Here are the basics:
We're looking for people who are open to working in a variety of capacities and are self-motivated, creative, and autonomous. If you’re a problem solver, self starter and multitasker, we’re looking for you. Organizational skills are time management are a must.
- Candidate will be responsible for reviewing mineral and leasehold title and accurately identifying ownership interests and title defects.
- Defects in the title should be summarized in a clear and concise manner.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of common title issues and basic curative measures.
- Attention to detail and strong written communication skills are crucial.
3+ years’ prior knowledge and experience of Land Department functions.
Understanding of lease records, land contracts, division orders, working knowledge of laws, etc.
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage information, time and prioritize tasks.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated with good organizational and reasoning abilities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to research information.
- Math and basic accounting knowledge.
- Strong PC Skills, with Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs familiarity.
- Willingness to communicate, cooperate, and coordinate with others.
- Local to Denver area
WHY WORK AT AQYRE?
- Opportunity for referral and other equity earnings
- Career growth
- Incredible culture
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a fast growing company
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in AQYRE. As part of our recruitment process we ask that interested candidates, that meet the above requirements, please follow the link below to fill out our questionnaire: