- Provide support to Land Manager and other designated Land Department personnel, in aspects related to oil and gas title and abstracts.
- Review work received from field Landmen to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of documents and forms.
- Preparing and/or assisting in preparing custom reports and tables. Input and maintain land information in database and Excel spreadsheets.
- Research leases, contracts, and regulatory orders for proposals.
- Coordinate data retrieval, collection, loading, manipulation, and management while working with groups in other teams/departments as required.
- Perform other related duties and/or special projects as required.
- Title/Lease Research
- 3+ years’ prior knowledge and experience of Land Department functions.
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage information, time and prioritize tasks to maximum efficiency. Work well under pressure, meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated with good organizational and reasoning abilities. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to research information.
- Math and basic accounting knowledge.
- Strong PC Skills, with Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs familiarity.
- Willingness to communicate, cooperate, and coordinate with others.