AQYRE is looking for an experienced Acquisition Landman in the Midland, TX area with immediate availability.
has an innovative approach to a traditional industry. We provide high level
energy consulting with a core focus on oil & gas acquisitions. If you want to see the direct result of your efforts and are able to think outside the box, please explore aqyre.energy
POSITION Acquisition Landman
LOCATION Denver, Co
START DATE Immediate
TIME Full Time (40+ hours)
COMPENSATION Highly competitive day rates based on experience and education.
We’ll try to leave out all the trite points and jargon. Here are the basics:
We're looking for people who are open to working in a variety of capacities and are self-motivated, creative, and autonomous. If you’re a problem solver, self starter and multitasker, we’re looking for you. Organizational skills are time management are a must.
- We need a sales oriented, gunner Landman
- You’ll be responsible for the acquisition of acreage and assigned hundreds of owners to maintain relations and pull in leases
- You should have exceptional time management skills, be on top of things and not afraid of the phone
- You’ll take ownership of your area and report to the client on a regular basis your progress and plan
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to speak directly, and competently with both landowners and companies to close deals
- Understanding of lease records, land contracts
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage information, time and prioritize tasks to maximum efficiency
- Work well under pressure, meeting deadlines consistently
- Must be a self-starter, motivated with good organizational and reasoning abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to research information and draw conclusions there from Math and basic accounting knowledge Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs familiarity
- Local to the Midland area
- 3+ years’ prior knowledge and experience as a landman, preferably in a sales or negotiation oriented role
- Degree in Energy Management/PLM, JD or MBA Preferred
WHY WORK AT AQYRE?
- Opportunity for referral and other equity earnings
- Career growth
- Incredible culture
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a fast growing company
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in AQYRE. As part of our recruitment process we ask that interested candidates, that meet the above requirements, please follow the link below to fill out our questionnaire: