- We need a sales oriented, gunner Landman.
- You’ll be responsible for the acquisition of acreage and assigned hundreds of owners to maintain relations and pull in leases.
- You should have exceptional time management skills, be on top of things and not afraid of the phone.
- You’ll take ownership of your area and report to the client on a regular basis your progress and plan.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to speak directly, and competently with both landowners and companies to close deals.
- We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, creative, and autonomous
- 3+ years’ prior knowledge and Sales Landman experience.
- Understanding of lease records, land contracts, division orders, working knowledge of laws, etc.
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage information, time and prioritize tasks to maximum efficiency. Work well under pressure, meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated with good organizational and reasoning abilities. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to research information.
- Math and basic accounting knowledge.
- Strong PC Skills, with Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs familiarity.
- Willingness to communicate, cooperate, and coordinate with others.
- Local to Denver area