- Analyze, summarize, verify and set up oil and gas leases, rights-of-ways and contracts
- Monitor lease and contract obligations and pay rentals, extension payments, minimum royalties and shut-ins
- Generate variety of lease ownership reports as to depth, description, expiry, gross/net acres, payment, etc.
- Maintain changes in mineral, royalty and working interests
- Coordinate and communicate with landowners, governmental agencies and field office personnel on lease issues
- Research title and ownership reports in order to set up and maintain lease records
- Assist Land Negotiators in preparing assignments, conveyances, etc.
- Work closely with Land Negotiators on title issues; may assist in preparing necessary documents to perfect title
- Support due diligence activities related to oil & gas property acquisition, divestiture and merger
- Work closely with mapping personnel, if necessary, to review and resolve issues to ensure accurate maps
- 5+ years of industry experience in land administration or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar is preferred, however, professional certification and/or experience in lieu of education will be considered
- Experience with BOLO is required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent Microsoft Office computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment