AQYRE is looking for an experienced Contract Land Tech / Lease Analyst in the Denver area with immediate availability.
AQYRE has an innovative approach to a traditional industry. We provide high level energy consulting with a core focus on oil & gas acquisitions. If you want to see the direct result of your efforts and are able to think outside the box, please explore aqyre.energy
POSITION Contract Land Tech / Lease Analyst
LOCATION Denver, CO (Downtown Office)
START DATE Immediate
TYPE Contract-to-hire with the possibility of long term placement
TIME Full Time (40+ hours)
COMPENSATION Highly competitive day rates based on experience and education.
We’ll try to leave out all the trite points and jargon. Here are the basics:
We're looking for people who are open to working in a variety of capacities and are self-motivated, creative, and autonomous. If you’re a problem solver, self starter and multitasker, we’re looking for you. Organizational skills are time management are a must.
- Assisting our Landmen in the day to day operations
- Lease review
- Preparing, printing, and sending leases and offer letters
- Mail Merging - Creating + Mailing
- Scanning, Copying, etc
Detail oriented and the ability to manage information, time and prioritize tasks to maximum efficiency
Work well under pressure, meeting deadlines consistently
- Must be a self-starter, motivated with good organizational and reasoning abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to research information
- Math and basic accounting knowledge
- Strong PC Skills, with Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs familiarity
- Willingness to communicate, cooperate, and coordinate with others
- Local to Denver area
WHY WORK AT AQYRE?
- Opportunity for referral and other equity earnings
- Career growth
- Incredible culture
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a fast growing company
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in AQYRE. As part of our recruitment process we ask that interested candidates, that meet the above requirements, please follow the link below to fill out our questionnaire: