Reports to: Clinical Director
Mission Statement: To provide a solution based, innovative model of recovery services to those affected by addiction based on successful outcomes, the highest clinical standards and purest forms of person-centered, peer led recovery.
· Performs assessment and diagnostics on all clients who are referred to services for substance abuse and mental health disorders and screen for the appropriate level of care and service need including detoxification, medication assisted treatment, residential treatment, housing and basic needs, medical care or psychiatry and ensure appropriate linkage to services.
· Preform all assessment and treatment functions with a trauma informed, client centered approach to care.
· Fully understanding and ability to use DSM 5, ICD 10 and ASAM level of care to determine appropriate diagnosis and treatment recommendations for clients.
· Knowledge and understanding of the treatment of mental health and addiction as co-occurring disorders and ability to implement in care for client.
· Work closely in collaboration with clients to engage them in the decision-making process and help them understand the benefits of assessment and accessing the appropriate level of care as indicated in the assessment and treatment plan.
· Partner with client to develop comprehensive treatment plan that is time limited, measurable and attainable for client.
· Conduct group, individual and family sessions as delineated in the treatment plan. Engage with clients and/or family members with a client centered, inclusive and trauma informed that are specific to the needs of the client in their treatment and using current and accepted treatment modalities and interventions that are promising practice or evidence based.
· The ability to know and understand that there are multiple pathways to recovery and willingness to explore this from a client center approach.
· Coordinate care with all other professionals involved in client's case from Hope Village or other outside agencies.
· Complete paperwork requirements and maintain quality, up-to-date clinical records, including billing in client records within 24 hours. Ensures that all records and documentation meet HIPAA, Medicaid, OMHAS and CARF standards. Fully understands and applies all Ohio Medicaid rules for treatment, documentation and billing.
· Participates in regular supervision, team meetings, staff in services and ongoing training at Hope Village and also maintains all required hours for license renewal.
· Maintains professionalism at all times. Engages in a team capacity and will take on additional duties as needed or assigned.
· Meets productivity standards.
· Master’s degree or higher. Must possess a license from the State of Ohio that allows for the practice of Clinical Addictions Services.
· Acceptable licenses are: LPCC-S. Must maintain a professional license and stay current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid and unrestricted. Supervisory endorsement preferred.
· Knowledge and understanding of documentation per Medicaid standards in proper implementation.
· Ability to keep up and work in a fast paced environment.
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a treatment setting.