We’re looking for a creative and tenacious individual to lead our paid acquisition efforts to improve the quality and quantity of leads for our subscription billing software. Ideally, you’re data-driven and have experience in paid search, paid social, display (AdWords, Facebook, GDN, and more would be a plus) and can design metric reports that are thoughtful and easily digestible. Specifically, in this role, we’re looking for someone who can achieve the following goals:
OBJECTIVE # 1: Increase lead quantity through testing and optimization of paid campaigns
- Potential obstacles: Lack of data to better understand our target market and how to reach them. It will take some trial and error to understand our ideal channels, audience, and messaging for those audiences.
- To achieve the objective, you’re able to: Think critically about how to most efficiently test and optimize campaigns, and about how to analyze results from a campaign to make data-driven decisions regarding how to move forward.
- Results: More leads at a lower cost per lead.
OBJECTIVE # 2: Reach and convert more qualified leads
- Potential obstacles: Same as above — lack of data to better understand our target market and how to reach them. It will take some trial and error to understand our ideal channels, audience, and messaging for those audiences.
- To achieve the objective, you’re able to: Think beyond the lowest CPL and think through the rest of the funnel, optimizing for the greatest CLV. Use retargeting to convert warm leads. Find the right channels, audiences, and message to reach the right audience who will gain value from our product.
- Results: Increased lead to trial conversion rate, and increased trial activation rate.
OBJECTIVE # 3: Design thoughtful reports for the Marketing team
- Potential obstacles: Understanding the priority metrics to report on and how to best present that information.
- To achieve the objective, you’re able to: Create a process to share relevant acquisition, conversion, and monetization metrics with the Marketing team. Wrap your head around multi-touch attribution.
- Results: Marketing that is more relevant and engaging to our users and prospects, increasing the conversion rate from views -> click -> lead -> trial user -> paid user -> power user.
- Initial 30 minute culture interview, advances to:
- Skill project: Spend no more than an hour outlining the first five steps you’d take in setting up a brand new paid campaign for a client. This project advances to:
- Extended interview (1-1.5 hrs) to review the project, how this role would impact Rebilly, and what it’s like to work at Rebilly.
Working at Rebilly
Rebilly offers a competitive salary, training and development, birthday lunches, and provides the computer of your choosing. Our Austin team is set up as a fully remote/WFH environment, meeting occasionally for lunch, happy hour, or to co-work.
Rebilly is a Teal Organization, meaning our organizational structure may differ than what you’re used to, but we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. In a very tiny nutshell, this means that as an organization we value self-management, self-organization, as well as the wholeness of the individuals that make up our team (meaning you should be yourself at work, and do work that inspires you.) You can read more about it here
Rebilly is subscription billing software created to maximize customer lifetime value. We make it easy for even the most complex businesses to get the most profit possible from every single customer. Rebilly’s comprehensive feature set is built to help our merchants get more of their customers from the order form to the thank you page, and more renewals paid.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.