RealMassive is an online commercial real estate marketplace and data provider, enabling the industry to discover and lease, sublease, or buy office, industrial or retail space. The Austin-based SaaS firm provides CRE Professionals the ability to list, search and analyze the performance of commercial real estate property listings in markets across the country while providing rich data and insights into market trends and performance to accelerate deals.
We’re in fast-growth mode and seeking the most talented and ambitious candidates to help us scale our business quickly.
Culture is the core of RealMassive as we strive to support an employee-driven collaborative, creative, and inclusive environment. Headquartered in ATX, we exemplify the best of the startup environment. You will find us working hard on a mission to transform a $15 Billion industry and then, you’ll find us regularly enjoying catered team lunches, local happy hours, impromptu indoor rock-climbing excursions, or picnics in Zilker Park!! We only employ the most ambitious, energetic, and entrepreneurial-minded teammates focused on achieving HUGE outcomes…hence our name. We can’t disrupt an industry operating as status-quo – we have to not only be different but BETTER in every facet of the brand experience. In our short lifespan, RealMassive has won the Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work award twice, along with a designation for Austin’s Inno’s 50 on Fire.
As the Marketing Manager, Brand Growth you’ll be responsible for supporting and implementing local integrated marketing programs to drive growth across the country. This role will frequently act as the primary liaison with influencers in local markets, representing the brand at industry events and shaping omni-channel campaign concepts to elevate the brand story. The Brand Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including sales, product, user experience design, operations and engineering.
This strategic and creative role reports to the Vice President of Marketing and supports business leaders in all areas of the company. This is a full-time position located at our Austin, TX headquarters.
- Develop integrated and localized marketing campaigns in major markets around the country to drive brand awareness, traffic and increased utilization of the RealMassive Marketplace
- Assist in the development of creative marketing campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels that will drive industry visibility and effectively communicate the RealMassive brand
- Identify areas within the platform to improve search results, discoverability and exposure across all channels
- Own the customer reference program to identify and develop customer stories for use in RealMassive’s Omni-Channel Marketing efforts
- Partner with local media and influencers to accelerate brand affinity and visibility
- Conceive and implement creative concepts to showcase the RealMassive brand at local Industry events, including booth design, demonstrations, and incentives that drive attendance and anticipation among attendees
- Analyze data and provide relevant metric reporting and analytics on all online marketing promotions
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to identify local data and insights that can be used to achieve user growth targets
- Partner with product team to provide feedback and product concepts based on insights obtained from customer conversations, event feedback and industry press trends
- Take point on key projects, ensuring clarity in strategy, planning and execution, roles and responsibilities, objectives and KPIs
- Set/Meet/Exceed Traffic and User Acquisition targets
- Minimum 3-years in marketing for an e-commerce or SaaS organization
- Ability to share campaign examples and results that demonstrate growth and creativity
- Experience managing and maximizing omni-channel media budgets
- Proven experience with SEO/SEM and Affiliate Marketing
- Highly creative individual with the ability to translate customer insights into compelling content and campaigns
- Proven relationship builder, comfortable with interacting and engaging with industry leaders, customers and prospects across multiple channels
- Innate passion for solving problems, self-motivated, and strong work ethic
- Data-driven with the ability to translate business objectives to metrics and measurement methods, interpret data, derive insights, and take action
- Adaptable but organized, comfortable with ambiguity – Start up experience a plus
- 4 year college degree
- Stellar communication skills; verbal and written
- Experienced working with agencies and developing unique campaign concepts quickly and on-budget
- Familiarity with marketing technology and automation tools (Pardot, TrendKite, AdRoll, etc.)
- Experience with grass roots and guerilla marketing tactics
- Basic understanding of commercial real estate and vertical tech solutions
- Basic Photoshop (Creative Suite) skills
- Basic HTML/CSS Skills
- Previous Public Relations experience a plus
- Experience developing and managing an influencer program and related technology
- Market-competitive compensation
- Equity opportunities for all employees
- Unlimited vacation, maternity and paternity leave, and flexible working options
- Best-in-class medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company sponsored long term disability
- Suite of optional benefits include HSA, FSA, and short-term disability
- Catered lunches 4x week with ample snacks and premium beverages
- Lots of restaurants and amenities nearby
HOW TO APPLY
If your career preference is to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, where your success is measured by your contribution to the team—we should talk.
If you think you would be a good candidate, please complete the online application below, as well as an assessment we use for all of our candidates at the following link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/WaAx